HI618E is a new highly integrated, 32bit OPEN-RISC CPU, Audio CODEC and on-chip 4Mb Flash, typically for USB headset, earphone and dongle applications . A 16-bit DAC with sampling rates up to 48kHz and a stereo ADC for music and voice.
The powerful DSP on chip, the parametric programmable coefficients is integrated to optimize audio output characteristics.
QFN32 package type , 4mm x 4mm,, only requires few passive components to make a finish product, it can save the total BOM cost and PCB area can be smaller.
USB-C External Stereo Sound Adapter
- Fully-integrated 32bit OPEN-RISC CPU, Audio CODEC and on-chip 4Mb Flash
- USB2.0 Full Speed Compliant
- 2 Channel 16bit DAC SNR: 95dB THD: 85dB Sampling rates from 8K-48K
- 1 Channel 16bit sigma-delta ADC SNR: 90dB THD: 85dB Sampling rates from 8K-48K
- 1 MIC Amplifier
- Powerful Digital Mixing / DSP 10-band programmable EQ for DAC and ADC
- Class A/B Amplifier
- Flexible GPIO pins with Programmable pull-up and pull-down resistors
- Support GPIO wakeup or interrupt3 Full-duplex UART
- Support flexible audio EQ adjust
- Build in PMU, such as charger/LDO
- Sixteen Channels 10-bit SARADC
- Operating temperature: -40℃ to +85℃
|功能||USB Audio Controller|
|作业温度||-40℃ to +85℃|